Need to make it 5 minutes long so need to film some extra footage.
Needs to be A4 so this could mean selecting a new image as the one which is used currently is landscape and not A4.
Needs to be double sided to need to re think the lay out.
I asked a group of people to give me feed back my magazine review.
- Liked the colour tone as it corresponds with image.
- Liked the images used.
- Liked the overall article
- Correct spelling mistakes in the article.
- Was confused why the film poster was at the top of the review.
- Add a over all verdict in a star based system.
- Liked the article as it gave an insight in the film and found out a deeper understanding of the symbolism of some shots.
- Liked the colours used
- Liked the lay out however needs to be double sided.
- Article needs to less descriptive and more opinion based.
- Headline needs to be more eye catching
- Make the lay out double sided to have a more professional feel.